25.03.2020 – COVID-19 RESPONSE
QSpace & QPlus has gone digital! Don’t let social distancing turn into social isolation – join us online for queer fellowship through silly discussions, resource sharing, support groups via Zoom, and even ‘meet’ our pets! The team is also available for 1-on-1 chats via phone, sms, email, and Messager. Make sure you friend us on Facebook so you don’t miss out (www.facebook.com/QueSpayce1).
Please note: the following is only for current QSpace and QPlus clients.
– QSpace will continue to meet ONLINE on Wednesdays, 3:30pm-5:00pm from March 25, 2020
– TeaTime will continued to meet ONLINE on Thursdays, 4:00pm-5:30pm from March 26, 2020
– QPlus is moving to TUESDAYS 5:30pm-7:00pm still fortnightly, ONLINE, starting March 31, 2020. This is to spread out online meetings on different days
– We will have Meet Our Team weekly through Facebook Live or a Video
– We’ll try having a daily discussion thread Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday in the Facebook group. Think silly check-in questions, but now online
– We’ll be posting more resources to the Facebook page, both informative and fun